Professionals like doctor may have the dream to establish a chamber or mini clinic to serve the patients with small scale purchase of medical equipments, tools and machineries. Consumer Credit- Doctor’s Loan scheme of the Bank will cooperate the doctors to make their dream come true with market competitive rate
- Professor of reputed Medical College/Hospital/Private Practitioner.
- Associate/Assistant Professor of reputed Medical College/Hospital having a post-graduate degree (FCPS, MS, MD, FRCS or equivalent) / Practitioner.
- MBBS Doctors/Dentists
- Setting up operation Theatre/Chamber (New/Expansion/Renovation/Modernization)
- Purchase of Medical/Diagnostic/Office equipments
- Age: Minimum age 25 years ( At the time of application) Maximum age at loan maturity up to 65 years (At the end of Loan Tenor)
- Minimum Service/Length of business: For salaried individual, must be Permanent & Confirmed employees of any reputed hospital with minimum 2 years professional experience., For self employed doctors, minimum 02 (two) years professional experience
- Minimum Yearly income (Net BDT): At least three times of the total yearly installments amount of applied loan
- Borrower must reside for at least 6 month in the same address
Loan Size: Minimum BDT 1.00 Lac, Maximum amount of loan under this Scheme will be Tk.5.00 Lac (Taka Five Lac)
Loan to Value Ratio: 30% of the cost of the item is allowed
- Two Personal Guarantees with net worth declaration.
- Personal Guarantee of spouse/parent
- Post dated cheques for all installments
- One undated cheque covering total amount of all installments.
- Hypothecation over purchased assets.
Tenor: Minimum 1 year,Maximum 5 Years
Repayment method :Equal Monthly Instalment
Disbursement Mode: By issuing Pay Order directly to the seller
First repayment date:1st repayment will be started at the end of one month from the date of disbursement
- Recent Passport size photographs of applicant(s) and guarantor (s).
- Photocopy of NID/Passport of applicant (s) and guarantor (s)
- Latest Utility Bill (Gas/Water/Electricity)
- Price Quotation of items to be purchased with detailed budget
- Business Card/Office ID of applicant (s) and guarantor (s), if any.
- Latest Tax Certificate / E-TIN
- Personal Net Worth statements of applicant (s) and guarantor (s) to assess the repayment capacity.
- Bank Statement of last 6 months.
- Attested photocopy of the certificate of the last degree and BMDC/BMA membership Certificate
- Rent or Lease agreement of house/property (if applicable)
- Salary Certificate / Letter of Introduction.
- Professional Certificate issued by the concerned Institution.
- Two years Bank transaction record.
- Proof of sufficient Income.
Interest Rate: 14.00% per annum with quarterly rest. The rate of interest will remain fixed throught the tenure of the Loan.
Availability Period : Maximum 6 months from the date of sanction advice.
Prepayment :Loan to be prepaid on payment of 2% breakage cost on prepayment amount