Any Bangladeshi individual who has the means and capacity to repay bank loan, In specific terms, these could be salaried employees/executives of multinational and middle to large size local corporate, Government, Semi-autonomous body, in reputed NGOs (Non Government Organizations) international aid agencies and UN bodies, and other employees acceptable to the bank
Purpose: To meet the financial need for Travel purpose.(Local/Foreign)
- Age:Minimum age 22 years ( At the time of application), Maximum age at loan maturity up to 60 years (At the end of Loan Tenor)
- Minimum Service/length: For permanent and confirmed salaried person, minimum three (3) years experience with 1 year employment in present organization.
- Yearly income (Net BDT) should be At least three times of the total yearly installments amount of applied loan
Loan Size: Minimum BDT 25000.00, Maximum amount of loan under this Scheme will be Tk.3.00 lac (Taka Three Lac)
Tenor: Minimum 12 months /24 months &/or maximum 36 months
Repayment method: Equal monthly installments
Disbursement Mode: By making credit to customer’s savings/Current account
First repayment date: 1st repayment will be started at the end of one month from the date of disbursement.
Debt Burden Ratio (DBR%):A maximum of 33% based on net monthly income
- Recent Passport size photographs of applicant(s) and guarantor (s).
- Photocopy of NID/Passport of applicant (s) and guarantor (s)
- Latest Utility Bill (Gas/Water/Electricity) as a proof of present address of the borrower.
- Itinary of Travel/Visit with Budget.
- Office ID of applicant (s) and guarantor (s), if any.
- Latest Tax Certificate / E-TIN
- Personal Net Worth statements of applicant (s) and guarantor (s).
- Bank Statement of last 12 months for businessmen and 6 months for others.
- Rent or Lease agreement of house/property (if applicable)
- Salary Certificate / Letter of Introduction.
- Professional Certificate issued by the concerned Institution
Interest Rate: 15.00% per annum with quarterly rest. The rate of interest will remain fixed throught the tenure of the Loan.
Availability Period : Maximum 6 months from the date of sanction advice.
Prepayment :Loan to be prepaid on payment of 2% breakage cost on prepayment amount.
*condition will be applicable