Uttaran Home Loan
Housing is the basic need for civilized living. Accessibility & availability of financing is one of the hurdles for providing housing facility to the low and middle income group people of the country. There are huge potentials in this sector to finance. To cater this demand, Uttara Bank Limited is going to introduce the above Consumer Loan Products with the following details :
Any Bangladeshi individual who has the means and capacity to repay bank loan, In specific terms, these could be salaried employees/executives of multinational and middle to large size local corporate, Government, in reputed NGOs (Non Government Organizations)international aid agencies and UN bodies, and other employees acceptable to the bank
Purpose: To purchase a ready Flat/House for residential purpose in a residential /commercial area having all amenities / facilities like water, electricity etc.
- For permanent and confirmed salaried person, minimum three (3) years experience with 1 year employment in present organization
- Age: Minimum 30 years (at the time of application), Maximum 65 years (at the end of loan tenor)
- Yearly income should be At least three times of the total yearly installments amount of applied loan
- Borrower must reside for at least 6 month in the same address.
Loan Size: Minimum BDT 5.00 Lac, Maximum BDT 75.00 Lac
Security Requirement: Loan to be covered by the 70% of Market value of the Flat / House be purchased.
- Registered Mortgage of the property where against loan is to be availed by depositing of original Title Deed with chain of documents.
- Registered Irrecoverable General Power of Attorney empowering the Bank to sell the mortgaged property as and when required.
- An undertaking by the borrower in bank’s prescribed form to pay monthly installments regularly in time.
- Post dated cheques for all installments to be deposited in advance
- Personal Guarantee of the Spouse/Parent or any other person acceptable to the bank is to be obtained.
Loan Tenor: Minimum 1 year, Maximum 15 years
Repayment method: Equal Monthly instalment.
First repayment date: 1st repayment will be started at the of one month from the date of disbursement.
Debt Burden Ratio (DBR%): Maximum of 33% based on net monthly income
Loan processing fee: 1.50% of sanction amount or Tk.5000.00 which ever is lower at the time of disbursement.
Interest Rate: 12.00% per annum with quarterly rest. The rate of interest will remain fixed throught the tenure of the Loan.
- Recent Passport size color photograph of the applicant (s) and guarantor (s)..
- Photocopy of NID/Passport/Driving License of the applicant (s) and guarantor (s)
- Copy of Latest utility bill (Gas/Water/Electricity)
- Business Card/Office ID of applicant (s) and guarantor (s), if any.
- Latest Tax Certificate, if any.
- Personal Net Worth Statement of the applicant (s) and Guarantor (s).
- Bank Statement of last 12 months.
- Bainama of the Flat/House to be purchased.
- Estimated cost of construction.
- Other Legal documents of land/Flat
*condition will be applicable