Green Financing Means funding for environment-oriented technologies, projects, industries or businesses. In Banking sector Green Financing refers to environment-oriented financial products or services, such as loans, credit cards, insurances or bonds that may help to protect our environment from pollution. Uttara Bank has a wide range of Green Financing products under Bangladesh Bank’s Green Bank Refinance Scheme.
Category / Loan type :Term Loan
Purpose :Uttara Bank Limited offers Green Financing forthe following purposes :
- Solar Home System.
- Solar Mini Grid.
- Solar Irrigation Pumping System.
- Solar Photo voltaic Assembly Plant.
- Bio-Gas Plant.
- Effluent Treatment Plant (ETP)
- Traditional Chunchulli conversion to Modern Chunchulli
- Vermicompost Production
- Hydro Power Plant.
- PET Bottle reprocessing Plant.
- Solar Battery reprocessing Plant.
- LED Bulb production
- Hybrid Hoffman Kiln (HHK/Tunnel Kiln)
Customer Eligibility :
- Must be a Current Account/Saving Account Holder of the Bank.
- Up dated clean CIB Report.
- Registered Mortgage of Land & Building
- Personal Guarantee of the Owner(s)/ Directors.
- Corporate Guarantee of the Related Business Concern(s)
- Post dated cheque.
- Other Securities as acceptable to the Bank
Repayment :Monthly/Quarterly/Half Yearly Equal or Unequal Installments
Interest Rate : Market Competitive and subsidized as per govt. rule.
Basic Documents Requirements (not limited to) :
- Valid Trade License.
- National ID
- Up to date TIN Certificate.
- Regulatory papers
- Loan Tenor :6 Monthsto 8 years .
*condition will be applicable