Agricultural financing refers to the credit facilities allowed to the farmers directly engaged in firming, fishing, forestry or livestock. We provide Credit facilities to the farmers directly engaged in farming, fishing, forestry or livestock or for purchasing equipments and machineries & other agricultural work. We also finance to the MFI / NGOs to facilitate micro credit to the primary producers (farmers) engaged in the agriculture sectors as well as in poverty alleviation.
Category / Loan type:Term Loan (Short , Mid-term and Micro Credit)
Purpose :Uttara Bank Limited offers Agri Credit forthe following purposes :
- Crop Production.
- Fish farming
- Animal Husbandry.
- Crop Storage.
- Poverty Alleviation.
- Irrigation Equipments Procurement.
- Agri Equipments Purchase
- Seed Production
Customer Eligibility :
- Must be genuine farmer.
- Must be a Current Account/Saving Account Holder of the Bank.
- Up dated clean CIB Report.
- Registered Mortgage of Land & Building
- Personal Guarantee of two acceptable person to the Bank.
- Post dated cheque.
- Other Securities are required by the Bank
Repayment :Bulet payment or Monthly/Quarterly/Half Yearly Equal or Unequal Installments
Interest Rate : 10% P.a./Market Competitive and subsidized rate as per govt. rule.
Basic Documents Requirements (not limited to) :
- Valid Trade License (if borrower is a firm).
- Certificate as Genuine Farmer
- National ID
- Regulatory papers
- Loan Tenor :6 Months to 3 years.
- Personal guarantee of 2 guarantors acceptable to the Bank.
*condition will be applicable