Leasing is a method of financing the acquisition of Capital Machinery, Equipments, Medical Instruments, Automobiles etc. It involves a contractual relationship between the Leasor and the Leasee in which the Leasor grants to a firm or person the use of asset’s services for a specific period of time, usually for an agreed sum of rent, Leasing, therefore, enables a firm or an individual to avail the services of machinery and equipments without making the investment. Our Bank deals in Finance Lease only.
Key Features :
- Category / Loan type:Finance Lease
- Purpose :Uttara Bank Limited offers Lease Finance for acquisition of the following Articles :
- Capital Machinery for BMRE of the Project.
- Heavy Construction Equipments.
Customer Eligibility :
- Must be a going Business Concern.
- At Least 2 Years Business History.
- Must be a Current Account Holder of the Bank.
- Up dated clean CIB Report.
- Registered Mortgage of Land & Building
- Personal Guarantee of the Owner(s)/ Directors.
- Corporate Guarantee of the Related Business Concern(s)
- Post dated cheque.
- Other Securities as acceptable to the Bank
Repayment :Monthly Lease Rental
Interest Rate : Market Competitive
Basic Documents Requirements (not limited to) :
- Valid Trade License.
- Up to date TIN Certificate.
- Regulatory papers
- Loan Tenor :1 years to 5 years .
- Debt Equity Ratio : 70 : 30
*condition will be applicable