Uttaran House Repairing / Renovation Loan
A section of People owns house or building as legal heirs from their parents living in the house which may require renovation or repair. Some people also owns house of their own. in spite of their necessity and capability to repay , they cannot afford to make such expenditure at a time. In such a situation Uttara Bank Limited introduced a Scheme named “Uttaran House Repairing / Renovation Scheme (UHR Scheme) to help the aforesaid section of people to cater their need for repair/renovation of the house. This scheme will come under the purview of the Consumer Financing of the Bank.
Key Features :
- Category / Loan type:Term Loan
- Maximum Loan Ceiling
Purpose :To help genuine House / Building/ Flat owners to undertake repairing, renovation works for better living or increasing rental income
|Sl no.||Area||Maximum Ceiling|
|01.||Dhaka Metropolitan Area||Tk.30.00 Lac|
|02.||Chittagong Metropolitan area, Areas of Gazipur City Corporation, Pourashava areas of Savar & Narayanganj.||Tk.25.00 Lac|
|03.||District Head Quarter (Other than Dhaka and Chittagong Metropolitan area)||Tk.15.00 Lac|
|04.||All other places (Except areas of sl no.01,02 & 3)||Tk.7.50 Lac|
Customer Eligibility :
- For salaried individual, must be confirmed employee.
- For self employed individual, a business record of minimum 2 years.
- Age limit from 25 years to 60 Years.
- Adequate disposable income to pay the Loan installment.
- Registered Mortgage of the property where against loan is to be availed by depositof original Title Deed with chain of documents.
- Registered Irrecoverable General Power of Attorney empowering the Bank tosell the mortgaged property as and when required.
- Post dated cheques for all installments to be deposited in advance.
- Personal Guarantee of Spouse or any other person acceptable to the bank is to be obtained.
Repayment : Equal Monthly Installment .
Interest Rate : 12.00% per annum with quarterly rest. The rate of interest will remain fixed throught the tenure of the Loan.
Basic Documents Requirements (not limited to) :
- Salary Certificate.
- Income Statements
- Up to date TIN Certificate.
- National Identification Cards
- Bank Statement for last 6 months
Loan Tenor :1 years to 8 years .
Debt Equity Ratio : 70 : 30
*condition will be applicable