UTTARA BANK LIMITED AT A GLANCE
- Uttara Bank Limited is one of the largest private Banks in Bangladesh
- The Bank operates through 229 fully On-line branches ensuring best possible and fastest services to it's valued clients.
- The Bank has more than 600 foreign correspondents at world wide.
- Total number of employee is 3,746 at present.
- The Board of Directors consists of 14 members.
- The Bank is headed by the Managing Director who is the Chief Executive Officer.
- The Head Office is located at Bank’s own 18-storied building at Motijheel, the commercial center of the capital, Dhaka.
Uttara Bank Limited Networks
|Corporate Offices ( Corporate Branch & Local Office )||2|
|Total Branches ( Including Corporate Branch & Local Office )||229|
|Authorized Dealer Branches||39|
|Treasury & Dealing Room||1|
|Name of the Division||Affiliated Departments|
|Human Resources Division||Personnel Department|
|Test Key Department|
|Research & Planning Department|
|Risk Management Department|
|Central Accounts Division||Accounts Department|
|Credit Division||Approval Department|
|Administration & Monitoring Department|
|Lease Finance Department|
|Sustainable finance Department|
|Information & Communication Technology (lCT) Division||MIS Department|
|Development & Support Department|
|Internal Control & Compliance Division||Audit & Inspection Department|
|Banking Control & Common Services Division||Anti-Money Laundering Department|
|Branches Operation Department|
|Business Promotion Department|
|Green Banking Department|
|Board & Share Division||Board Department|
|International Division||Corresponding Banking Department|
|Trade Services Department|
|Treasury Division||Front Office (Dealing Room)|
|Asset & Liability Management Department|
|Establishment Division||General Services Department|
|Stationery & Records Department|
|Corporate Banking Division||Credit Marketing Department|
|Credit Business Development Department|
|Managing Director's Secretariat||Public Relations Department|